Mobile diary is a software product designed for mobile devices that allows data collection in the field. Possible applications of the product are:
- Tipped either by citizens or recorded by responsible employees the perceived traffic irregularities such as pavement damage, damaged traffic signs, faulty traffic lights, etc …
- Tipped either by citizens or recorded by responsible employees the utility proposals and problems (illegal landfill, proposed parking solutions, locations for “speed bumps”, etc.).
- Collecting and recording data on municipal infrastructure (street lighting, DTK shafts, etc.).
- Collecting data on tourist sites.
- uses the built in GPS device to position the data in the spatial area
- allows photographing locations by using the camera in the device
- allows you to record audio
- stores the data locally on the device and not need constant internet connection to work properly
- data can subsequently be sent to the server over the Internet
- Data visualization is possible by the use spatial portal products like PAUK